The Recruitment Intelligence Tool is a versatile tool which allows you to monitor the Careers and News pages of over 40,000 UK employers
on a daily basis to identify sales and marketing opportunities.
Wild Card Characters
* zero or more characters.
Special Character Sequences
*@* Find and extract emails on the page.
*+44* Find and extract UK Phone Numbers on the page.
*linkedin* Find and extract Linked In addresses on the page.
*twitter* Find and extract Twitter handles on the page.
[ ] Check for the absence of the phrase on the page.
| Logical OR operator.
The Tool allows you to specify a keyword list, and then it scans the careers
or News pages of employers alerting you to job titles, contact information, word phrases and other sales leads which you can export from the tool and action.
The below examples show how to use keyword List entries to identify new client opportunities. See our Quick Start Video guide for further information.
1. Notify me of pages which include the word 'account' followed by 'Manager'. e.g. Accounts Manager, Accounting Manager, Accounts/auditing Manager etc.
2. Notify me of pages which include the word 'account' followed by 'manager' and extract any email addresses on the page.
3. Notify me of pages where the term 'Contract Win' or 'Due to recent expansion' or 'Continued expansion' is used.
due to recent expansion
3. Only include pages that do not say 'No Agencies' or 'No Vacancies'
4. Notify me of pages where 'Preferred Suppliers List' or 'PSL' is mentioned.
Preferred suppliers List | PSL
4. Extract email addresses from the page.
4. Extract UK Telephone numbers from the page.
4. Extract LinkedIn addresses from the page.
4. Extract Twitter addresses from the page.
+ADD NEW PAGES
You add careers pages to the Recruitment Intelligence Tool from the search screen.
You can select groups of pages based on industry category or location. Alternatively you can import
your own list of organisations directly into the Tool for monitoring using the 'IMPORT' button.
In the 'Monitor' view the Status column is updated from 'No Change' to Triggered
when any of your keywords are detected on the employers page or the % page content changes.
The Data Found column will contain any data which you are monitoring or extracting from the page
such as job titles, email addresses or telephone numbers.
The 'Contact View' shows you all of the contact information which we currently hold for the organisation.
You can create a list of common Keywords that you often use and save them in the Preset Keywords list.
These can then be selectively applied to any careers pages which you are monitoring.
You can export your recruitment leads to an excel or csv file at any time.
You can import your own list of organisations for monitoring. All you need is a company name, a page URL and your User ID laid
out on a spreadsheet or csv file.
Careers pages which you add to the Recruitment Intelligence Tool are automatically processed overnight, but you can use the 'START' button
to process pages immediately and obtain instant recruitment leads.